ESH Coordinator job in Nagyigmánd
Monsanto Hungária Kft. team is seeking a motivated
ESH Coordinator for ESH division based in Nagyigmánd Seed Plant
Start date: ASAP
• Continuous Improvement of the Environmental, Safety and Health performance at the site, with the reduction/elimination of recordable incidents, to avoid fines due to not compliance with legal requirements, to enhance the Safety culture improvement.
• Organize and coordinate the ESH activities of the site in order to achieve the company expectation and goals.
• Work closely with the ESH Team Lead to implement the ESH Master Plan and ESH goals for the region.
• Continuous improvement of work environment at the site by controlling dust/noise/chemical contact/vibration/etc levels and coordinate necessary corrective or preventive actions.
• At least intermediate (technician) level in health and safety
• BSc/MSc degree in Engineering
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in ESH
• Fluency in English
• University degree engineer specialized in Labor Safety
• Fire Protection technician/specialist
• Certified Management Systems knowledge (ISO/OHSAS)
• Networking, communication and motivational skills, tactical thinking
• Agility, leading by influencing others, results orientation
• Implement procedures, guidelines, trainings and other support materials that will ensure the compliance to all company and legal requirements.
• Perform internal audits and document results and follow-up plans.
• Roll-out the actions defined for the business/function master plan to all sites.
• Network with the other sites in the region to seek for the best practices available. Participate in regional networks as requested.
• Periodically report progress to the site leadership, using appropriate performance indicators and management review processes. Interact with site supervisors and workers to get their full support and understanding to our programs, goals and objectives.
• Coordinate and improve the hazard recognition and observations/coaching process at the site.
Who is Monsanto?
Monsanto is an agriculture company with more than 20,000 employees focused on making a balanced meal accessible to everyone. We work to help farmers produce food in a more sustainable way. We think about how our food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests.
We believe that bringing diverse perspectives together is the most effective way to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s biggest challenges. Career opportunities at Monsanto range from farming, plant breeding and engineering to marketing, environmental science, IT and many other areas. We’re always looking for exceptional professionals interested in developing a strong career while collaborating to develop solutions for sustainable agriculture. Sound like a job for you?
Why work with us?
• Life at Monsanto means collaborating with dedicated professionals in a stimulating environment.
• Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
• You will work with market leading brand products in a global organization.
• We provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and some of the best career development opportunities in the industry.
• Monsanto is named Great Place to Work in many countries around the world.
• Join our global team where your contribution will make a real difference!
How to apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org